Why FileMaker Support?
The most common reasons our clients seek us out for FileMaker support are:
- Work with the experts: We work with FileMaker all day, every day, so there is a good chance we have solved your problem or know the time-tested solution.
- It saves money: Using an outside consultant for smaller fixes is less costly than employing an in-house FileMaker specialist.
- Less up-front costs: In many cases, it makes more sense to chip away at a FileMaker overhaul over the course of months or years instead of doing it in one fell swoop.
- Address specific needs: You may need something specific to work better, but are unsure how to do it.
- Beyond the basics: The support included with your Claris FileMaker license will only cover basics such as installation and file setup. DB Services can assist with scripting, development, and hosting issues that go further than your basic Claris Support.
- More than a case number: When you work with DB Services for FileMaker Support, you will work with the same team of developers for every issue. Our team will get to know you and your unique system, leading to faster fixes for your support issues!
As FileMaker experts and the FileMaker Growth Partner of the Year for 3 years running, we are able to help with everything from basic fixes to in-depth development and support needs. Please fill out our Contact Form if you are in need of FileMaker Support and we will be happy to assist you.